Bank transfer / advance payment
If you want to pay by bank transfer/prepayment, select this payment method when completing your order and send your order. You will then receive an email with our bank details, to which you will have to transfer the purchase amount within 5 days. In order for us to assign your payment correctly, please indicate the order number specified in your order confirmation email as the intended use. As soon as we receive the payment, we will send you your order immediately.
To pay via PayPal, you need a free account with PayPal. PayPal offers various payment options and offers you additional security through PayPal buyer protection. If you want to pay for your order via PayPal, you will be redirected to the PayPal website and asked to log in with your account or re-register. Now only choose the desired payment method (PayPal credit, direct debit or credit card) and confirm the payment. You will not incur any costs for payment with PayPal.
We accept all major credit cards. If you want to pay by credit card, choose this payment method during the payment process. In the following you will be redirected to the website of our credit card payment provider PayPalPLUS. You don’t need a Paypal account to do this. Select your card type and enter your credit card number, validity date and three-digit check digit on the back of the card. Our payment service provider PayPal PLUS ensures the highest security of your data, as you are used to from other large online shops. You will not incur any costs for payment by credit card.
buy ON BILL
You are welcome to order on account from us, choose “invoice” as the payment method. In the following you will be redirected to the website of our payment provider PayPalPLUS. All you have to do is enter your date of birth and your email address. A PayPal account or registration is not required. Our payment service provider PayPal PLUS ensures the highest security of your data, as you are used to from other large online shops. After completing your order by invoice, we process your order immediately and usually send it out on the same day. After you receive your Northern Lights order, please follow the payment instructions of the Email from PayPal. Please note that the purchase on account is currently only possible within Germany. For more information, see below.
It used to be called immediate transfer, now Klarna. The function remains the same. Select your country first. Then simply enter BIC, BLZ or the name of your bank. Now you are in the login area of the secure payment page. Log in with your online banking data. The information is transmitted encrypted to your bank. Done, you will now receive a summary of your transfer. For more information, see below.
Payment by direct debit is made via Paypal PLUS. After completing the order, you will be redirected to the PayPal PLUS website and can give us the mandate to debit the payment here with your IBAN (alternatively with the combination of account number and bank code) and your date of birth.
Your order comes sustainably packaged in grass paper.
- Free shipping within Germany.
- The delivery time is 1-3 business days**
- We ship with DHL with tracking.
- Shipping to Austria, Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark & Luxembourg costs 4.90€.
- The delivery time is 2-5 business days**
- Shipping to other EU countries costs 9€.
- The delivery time is 2-10 business days**
**Information for calculating the delivery date
The period for delivery begins in the case of payment by prepayment by bank transfer on the day after the payment order is issued to the transferring credit institution or, for other payment methods, to run on the day after the conclusion of the contract and ends at the end of the last day of the period. If the last day of the period falls on a Saturday, Sunday or a public holiday recognised by the State at the place of delivery, the next working day shall replace such a day.
Information on payment with Klarna
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer the following payment options. Payment is made to Klarna:
- Invoice: The payment period is 14 days from the dispatch of the goods/ticket/ or, in the case of other services, the provision of the service. The invoice conditions for invoice purchase for deliveries to Germany can be found under https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/EID/de_de/invoice?fee=0 and for deliveries to Austria under https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/EID/de_at/invoice?fee=0.
- Immediate: The debiting of your account will take place immediately after placing the order.
- Direct debit: The debit is made after the shipment of the goods. The time will be communicated to you by e-mail. (Please list only those payment methods that are also offered by you.)